1. After the baby is born, I’m cutting my hair and going platinum blond.
2. I’m hungry.
3. I want the apple cinnemon shake I just saw on Facebook advertised by NutriBullet.
4. I need to make a big batch of nut milk when we get home. I wish someone would do it for me.
5. My family is in the other room watching Homeland, but Merp and I aren’t caught up yet, so we’re laying next to one another in a different room. But we can still hear everything.
6. We almost brought a puppy home from the park today, but it just didn’t feel right. He was a little dog and in our experience little dogs like to pee all over the house. Plus his foster mom seemed like she is meant to keep him.
7. Sometimes I think my family members are too affectionate with D, but wonder if I’m crazy. I want to pick my battles, ya know?
8. Drunk people at family gatherings give me the creeps.
9. My husband has just fallen asleep next to me and it’s only 8 PM.
10. I feel extremely unattractive right now and can’t wait to be done with this pregnancy, can’t wait to hold my little boy.
11. My daughter is obsessed with buses. Still. I wonder when this phase will end.
12. I like Northern California better than Southern California and wish we could move up here, but we can’t.
13. Writing a blog everyday is challenging.
14. My mom talks a lot through TV shows. Annoying.
15. I love buying Christmas presents for people and would love to spend all the money, but I can’t.
16. Football is stupid in my opinion. But so is reality television and I love it. #bravoforlife
17. I’m hungrier now than I was when I started this.
18. December 1 fast approaches which means NanoPoblano will be OVER! Yay!
What random things are you thinking RIGHT NOW? Talk to me.
19. Great job!
Thank you sooooo much Ann!!!! Love YOUR new hair, btw.
20. I love your lovely writing!
Wow, really? Thaaaaank you!
21. You’re welcome!
Cool random thoughts!
My random thought right now is.. My husband promised to rub my neck as we watch tv. However, I’m always the one who rubs his first. He falls asleep! Geez!! Tomorrow I’m going to make him rub mine first! 🙂
Geez is right! I so agree, he is definitely going first tomorrow 🙂 And very nice to meet you Carisa!
Haha!! We Think alike! Nice to meet you too Steph!! I really like your blog! Very cool! ❤️
Awe thanks so much! Yours looks really cool too 🙂 I look forward to following your journey!
I have a nephew who became obsessed with trains when he was three. He’s thirteen now, so that’s ten years of obsession so far. 🙂
If trains and buses are what do it for them, who are we to stand in their way? Haha
Yes, that’s true. Kids like what they like. My great hope is that it leads to discount tickets one day. I just wish my nephew were obsessed with long-haul flights to exotic locations.
Hahahaha best comment of the week this one 🙂
Thank you! 😀
Mine: i’m going to start my period any second and feel like a balloon. A mad balloon. So I hide in bed with my phone to protect husband from my instability and wish I could relax!
Hahaha I know that instability well! I once even took Prozac for PMS for a few months I was so wack the week before. Hang in there.
P.s. Also feeling wildly unattractive. Also having hair fantasies.